Like our videos? Want to help us make them better?
Stossel TV is hiring a full-time Video Producer.
John Stossel seeks a producer to work on his weekly online videos. This is a great opportunity to work with, and learn, from John.
Your work will be seen by millions of people. Our videos average more than 2 million views each.
Stossel TV is a small organization and everyone wears multiple hats. This is a producing job, but the producer is encouraged to branch out and learn/perfect other skills.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Produce weekly video
- Research and book guests
- Write copy
- Simple Editing
- Pitch newsworthy, Stossel-friendly ideas
- Work from our studio in Manhattan
(I know…some of you say: “NYC?! Never!” But NYC is where John Stossel is, so that’s the deal.)
- Experience in producing, writing, and research a plus
- Understand libertarian ideas and current events
- Must work well with our 7 person team
The projected salary range for this role is $50,000-$80,000, contingent upon the specific skills and experience of the selected candidate. Stossel TV is also willing to explore higher compensation for an exceptional candidate or a lower range for a promising, less experienced candidate. Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance. Stossel TV also offers a 401k after one year.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials:
- A cover letter detailing your interest in Stossel TV’s mission, how your previous experience has prepared you for this role, and your salary requirements.
Applications should be submitted via email to:
There is no application deadline for this position. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
This job will remain posted on our site until it is filled. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.